New Wardrobe Staple, the Polka Dot Shirt?

While on my visit up north a few weeks ago, I jumped onto a train to beautiful Chester to visit my good friend Glo Mason, of InaGlo photography fame. While there we had to crack out the camera and she was kind enough to take some photo's while we wondered the streets, when the weather decided to have a rare nice moment, and we felt the warmth for the first time so far this year!
Armed with a Ray Flash , red lipstick, and a lot of windswept hair, we shot away gathering strange looks from passers by, but lacking care due to the sudden arrival of the sun after a morning of torrential rain!
Also  this was before the haircut....of course! Look at it there, all long and lovely...SOB!



Wearing a Polka Dot shirt from New Look that is the perfect copy of Burberry's latest hot off the catwalk polka dot blouses, it has been selling out fast in their stores so it took a while to find one!
 Black pants and brown bag from Zara, Tortiseshell Sunglasses from Quay Australia, and Spike Shoes from Melissa which I found at a great price of only £30 reduced from £75! Just click the Melissa link to buy your own.

This is my new favourite necklace from Meraki Handmade, my new favourite jewellery maker, and subject of a recent blogpost that you can catch up with HERE!
A little birdie has told me that new lines will be on their way soon too, so keep your eyes peeled and keep supporting our Indie companies.


I'm still having great fun swapping between my iPhone cases from Iconemesis, designed by Fifi Lapin
Another Indie company worth your support, you can read more about the cases on another post HERE!
The ring is from Primark, not so Indie....


 These shoes are pretty comfy, and great for running around in.
 I can't believe I managed to find them so cheap when other stores had only marked them down to £60. They also turned up right before I walked out the door for my week up north which was perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...