Dare to Try Something New Outfit Post Featuring Angela Roi Handbags

Well we have been having a lovely bout of sun lately, which can only mean one thing.
It's time to get our pasty milkbottle legs out girls!
I dared myself to try out a stronger and more daring look, and considering we were in Dalston, I figured I could probably get away with it more. The daring bit?
This skirt.

I bought it through Ebay for £17.99, not really really cheap but as I'd seen someone selling the exact same skirt via their website for £40 plus shipping, fell in love with it, recognized some other items and decided to research I felt relatively happy with this nab.
It's really not my usual style, and I ummed and aahed for a while, but eventually it all came together.



I have a thing for teaming black, white and red, especially stripes which are a big favourite of mine.
The top is by MISO and is still currently onsale.
It's a great top, but runs a little tight and tends to outline everything underneath which is why I decided to risk going bra-less for the day!

This is my lovely new Angela & Roi Sunday Tote handbag in Wine, made with high quality Vegan Leather, and also means fashion with a charitable cause, with proceeds from each handbag sold going to the charity represented by the colour.
Red means this bag has donated to the AIDS charity organisation.
I will write more about the company soon, and I'm so in love with this handbag I'm sure it's going to feature in so many outfit posts!**
The nails again are colours by Ciate, the Blue is Ferris Wheel, and the Red is called Dangerous Affair, and this is my terrible attempt at nail art.
I used an Essie Rock Solid Basecoat before putting it on, and it didn't start chipping till after six days, after doing many washing ups, cleaning, and gluing rhinestones for hours and hours, and still only slight chipping!

Yet another pair of Westwood Melissa's, they are just my favourite bubble gum scented shoe!
I treated myself to these a few years ago at £90, and upon wearing them out my friend wrapped herself around my foot screaming "The Westwoods!" so they got a good response!

 
Do you LOVE bubblegum shoes?
Would you dare to wear this skirt?
And how would you style it?


** Currently Angela & Roi handbags are not available for UK Shipping, and can only be ordered within the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...