My Little Cosy Box....



Tis the season for jumpers, hot chocolates, open fires, and thick wooly blankets.
So it only makes sense that this months instalment from My Little Box was of course the Cosy Box.
Wooly blanket not included...!



This is my third instalment from My Little Box, and I have loved every single one.
Their mix of items are perfection, from their cosmetics, to tech items, designer accessories, and now winter savers!



This little coffee cup is absolutely adorable!
It's a miniature coffee cup, a little bigger than an espresso cup and features one of their recognisable illustrations on one side, and a question on the other "How is your day gonna be?". 
Inside the cup at the very bottom is one simple word, "Happy" which made me smile and feel all warm inside.
I don't drink coffee, but I am going to use this as a handy ornament / pen holder on my office desk.



Every My Little Box has a small pouch (perfect for other bits and pieces!) containing three make up or skin care products, some from larger brands such as this cute pink nail polish from Essie, items from their own in house range such as this Mascara, and others from possibly lesser known places like this Star waterproof kohl liner, that I'm hoping actually stays put as I do love that affect for that first half hour after applying, until it fades from the lids into the lid crease!



Lastly there was this polka dot microwavable pouch made in association with Tsumori Chisato, the Japanese born fashion designer, who has been working in fashion since 1977!
Sadly I do not have a microwave in which to use this but I may take it into work where there is a microwave, but I worry that it may be used by quite a few people then...!
Again as ever, I cannot wait to see what the next box holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...