Opening Junes Glossy Box, on Film...!



Nip + Fab Concealer - It had a nice consistency on the skin too, meaning it blended in well and actually looked very natural.
The coverage while good, wasn't strong enough for me with my dark eye bag paranoia, so I reverted back to my MAC the very next day!

So Susan Blush - I was pleased to see that So Susan is an animal friendly product, who don't use animal by products in their range so I may just have to try some more items.
This blush however came on a little strong, with the teeniest amount causing super pink flush that I had to try and calm.
Throughout the day it settled down, but I'm not sure how much of that was this magical chemical formula, or just that it was fading....

If you want to try Glossybox for yourself (well, you know my thoughts!) then you can visit their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...