Lush Oxford Street Haul 2....



Yep, it's another epic haul....!
I bought all this nearly a month ago, and I've been working my way through it all so I can share my reviews on everything after a few uses of them, well except for the bath bombs!
I got quite a mix of products this time, more hair care, soaps, lipsticks, facemasks and more.


Lush soaps take a while to work through, as they last for quite a long time, but for these new scents and designs it was worth picking some up.
In this batch I got Respect Your Elders (£3.40 per 100g), a purpley black soap with rather a kick of fragrance, full of bergamot oils, olibanum (a.k.a frankincense) for fragrant skin, mixed up with coconut and rapeseed oils to soften the skin.
The blue soap is Outback Mate (£3.40 per 100g), mixing eucalyptus, lemon grass and peppermint to help wake you up first thing it will leave your skin tingling.
I had to buy the Sea Salted Caramel soap (£4.10 per 100g), it being one of my favourite flavours it only made sense.
Full of fair-trade vanilla and sea salt, it's creams rather than lathers onto the skin leaving it smoothed due to the sea salt scrub, and moisturised from the coconut oils tho I did hope the smell would translate a little more sweet and strong, but it's still a beautiful creaming scrub.
My absolute favourite however is the Maypole (£3.10 per 100g), scented and resembling sticks of rock, this amazing smelling circle is one I've raved about many times, tho it does make a bit of a transferred mess onto my sink, it's totally worth it.
Peppermint oil gives this soap its pick me up scent, and canadian maple syrup adds a bit of extra sweetness you really feel the clean from this soap thats sure to keep you skipping all day.


Everyone has seen me rave about Rub Rub Rub many many times before, it is my all time ultimate favourite Lush product but this is no ordinary pot, this mega sized gargantuan pot of triple R is a godsend for any other triple R addicts who find themselves running out of it far too quickly.
Larger pots and bottles are also available in most products down in that there London.
The Comforter bubble bar has been a long time favourite, but if you aren't a bath person never fear! Finally this amazing scent now comes bottled in a comforter shower cream (from £4.75) for all you shower lovers, packed with cassis and bergamot oils, it gives a warm berry snuggle feeling and creams onto the skin leaving it soft and slightly shimmery.


Stinky feet? Let Lush be your saviour.
Roses and geraniums scent your feet with this Twinkle Toes (£5.95) powder, a little shimmer has been added too, in case you weren't feeling quite dressy enough, shimmer and glitter do seem to have become a big part of the Oxford Street products, it does feature more often than not so if you aren't a fan of the glitter (I must admit, I'm not a fan) then shop carefully.
Stepping Stone was a popular product for many years, tho it broke down a little too quickly for enough uses, but this new Pumice Powder (£3.10) is like a miniature soap/ scrub bar for the feet that sheds the dead skin and leaves the feet feeling light.


I'm always trying to convert people to the toothy tabs, maybe this new style of packaging may swing more people towards them, plus there are many many flavours available in Oxford Street and now even tooth powders to dip your brushes into.
Bling (£5.95) is a brazilian orange flavoured toothy tab, gold in colour and amazing in flavour, if you aren't a fan of that mint toothpaste flavour try something a bit different, try a bit of zest!
I do like the classic mint for a clean feeling, so this triple peppermint Miles of Smiles (£5.95) also ended up in my basket.
I like both of these, but have leaned towards that mint fresh more often than not for a clean white smile and appealing breath!


I didn't get too much in the way of haircare last visit, but this time I just had to nab a few of the offerings including Hair Custard (from £12.95) which was all out of stock last time I popped in.
Smelling like fresh custard, it contains vanilla for the scent, argan oil and free range eggs (so not vegan) to add strength and shine.
It has been designed to thicken the hair and stop static ends, and I really wanted to love it...but it just doesn't work for me.
I've tried it a few times and it really does help to thicken the hair, but it just doesn't distribute easily and left me with patches of hair that felt just greasy and gross.
It looked and smelt amazing, I just don't like the feel of it in my hair.
I shall be keeping on with it as I have a large pot to get through, but I've already given it a fair few goes so I'm not holding out much hope, sorry!
I liked Damaged so much last time I had to get another hair treatment, so I went with Tangled (£6.50 each) a peruvian rose and ylang ylang treatment so stop hair knotting and leaving you with soft manageable tresses.
Damaged treats dry hair, using avocado, almond and olive oils to replenish the hair while scenting with fair trade vanilla, it leaves the hair feeling amazing and they are both totally worth the price tags.
The babybel looking slice is the amazing Avocado Co-Wash (£9.50 for 100g), a once a week hair wash and conditioner, it's like washing your hair in a hair treatment, and is made up of 80% conditioner and 20% shampoo to co-wash, a current trend in hair care which now has this gorgeous smelling product designed especially for it.
It smells like some kind of sweet, feels amazing, and leaves the hair in such good condition, I'm torn between rationing it and using large amounts of it every week.
Finally to the solid conditioner, The Plumps (£5.95) that at first I wasn't too sure of, it wasn't seeming to cream or deposit onto the hair, but once I rinsed it out I realised it really had, and I've been using it religiously ever since. It is meant to help boost hair, but as I don't put conditioner onto my roots (don't do that, never do that) I'm not too sure how it would boost the hair, but I love it all the same.


I loved Rosy Cheeks (£6.50) when I got it last time, I tried to buy three but this was literally the last one in the store! Sob.
But I decided to pick up Don't Look At Me (£6.50) which is a skin brightening mask, filled with ground rice to exfoliate the skin.
I haven't actually had a chance to use it just yet as I've been sticking with Rosy Cheeks in the run up to my wedding (squee!) as I didn't want to confuse my skin with brand new products. 
I will instagram the results however, so keep an eye out there!


I alread have so so so many bath bombs all over my house, I can't really justify buying many more so I decided to stick with these three.
From left to right, the Experimenter (£3.75) has been a product that has got a lot of people very excited, full of fair trade vanilla and popping candy, it's like a technicolor dream coat for your bath.
Guardians of the Forest (£3.35) is a woody earthy bath bomb, which I hoped would help me avoid the glitter, sadly not the case, but the smell is wonderful and calming, feel at one with your inner hippy chick with this one, and a disco queen when you get out covered in glitters!
Frozen (£3.75) is a mix of grapefruits and rose oils for an amazing scented soak, you may be able to tell from the colours it produces what movie inspired this particular bath bomb, but again it is filled with silver glitters that coated my skin leaving me shimmering all night long, great if you like that kind of thing but my sweats didn't compliment it so much...!
Keep an eye on my instagram page for sneak peeks at these products in action.



I just couldn't resist getting even more of the make up, and I actually wished I could have bought way more of it!
I nabbed three lipsticks again, you may have noticed if you have a super amazing memory that I bought True (£13.50) the lovely nude colour last time. Sadly Jake (my puppy) got it and chewed it to pieces so I had to re-buy when there.
I also got Ambition (£13.50) a bright bright red colour that somehow is perfect for every day wear, and Affectionate (£13.50) that I wanted to suit me, but it's just not my colouring sadly, swapsies anyone?!
Refresh (£15.50) is a brozer with gold shimmer, that is a great shade, but a very small amount will do for someone as pale as I am! Must get tan.
Rose Lollipop (£6.75) is a rosy lip balm that smells much greater than it tastes...! I love the scent of rose, but I always forget that every rose lip balm I've tried hasn't had the most pleasant taste to this, great conditioning but blurgh!
I can't find the info for the Orange Flower and Strawberry Bombshell lip tints, but I can tell you they are utterly amazing!
Giving just enough of a tint but way more than you've come to expect of a tint, these easy to apply balms are now a handbag essential to me.
Independent (£14.50) is Lushs jet black liquid liner, it stays on very well, but my brush was wonky and then fell out of the cap, so be sure to check the brush before you buy, or ask a sales assistant to before you buy, as I now just don't use it because of it.
Bit of a shame.


Lastly I needed a bag to pop all these products into, and what better than the Oxford Street exclusive tote bag (£13.50)?!?!
An eye-catching way to say "I have exclusive stuff, and you doooon't...!".
But fear not, as of today (7th August) some of these products will be rolling their way into stores nationwide, so now you can get your hands on these items without the travel to London.
Be sure to pop in this weekend to peruse, sniff, and try some of these items out for yourselves.
But which ones you ask...?
Well you'll just have to go and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...