Lush Oxford Street Exclusive Products...



Any Lush fanatic is probably aware by now about the new and largest Lush that recently opened on Oxford Street.
Alongside opening this three floored store, with a large spa and perfume area on one floor, bath bomb floor that also has a large fun station, and a floor full of every product you could ever need, there are also over 200 exclusive products that are currently only available in the Oxford Street store.
This has lead to many of us Lush addicts making the pilgrimage down and spending hours and hours (about 3 or so hours this trip...!) in the store investigating all the new and exciting products on offer.
As you can see I did get quite an epic haul, but I could have bought so so so much more!


I had heard so many things about Jersey Bounce (£12.25), a shampoo designed to save us limp haired ladies like myself, it gives a boost from the roots while adding some protein and nourishment and shine with honey, eggs, and olive oil.
 My hair felt huge, and lead to me sending multiple selfies to my friends and boyfriend as my hair is usually a nothing wisp about my head, and I'm totally going to buy one of the 1kg giant pots they sell in Oxford Street on my next trip.
There are a few hot oil treatments, all of which come on a stirring stick to melt it in hot water making a warm hair mask.
I decided to go for Damaged (£6.50) in the end as my hair has been rather through the wars, definitely requiring a hair pamper...!
It's very easy to melt and creamy, I'd recommend using an empty large black Lush pot as it doesn't rinse out easy, rinsing it out was a little tricky as it gets quite thick after the 20 minutes, but my hair felt so much thicker and nourished, I didn't even bother to use a conditioner!
Totally buying both again, and very much hoping they will make their ways into other stores.


I love anything with rose, argan oils, and rosehip oils, so these two products were heading straight into my basket.
Rosy Cheeks (£6.50) is a rose filled face mask, using rose clay, rose oils, and rose petals, ingredients which all help to ease redness and even the skin tone.
Also packed with calamine lotion, this is a very soothing mask that dries quite quickly onto the skin, leaving you with tightened skin while the clays detoxify your pores.
The Magical Moringa (£28.00) was a lot more than I would usually spend on a moisturiser but oh my god I love it.
Infused with plenty of argan oil, this helps with my quite damaged skin, plus more rose oils to help with the redness too, it's a very thick moisturiser as opposed to their usual very creamy ones, it does also have a slight gritty element to it as well, but this feels amazing when on and leaves your skin beautifully matte and soft.
I applied it in the gym the other day and the girl next to me just had to ask what I'd put on as it smells so amazing, I've even had work colleagues smelling my face as it smells so good, I love everything about this even tho I now have to dodge a Jake lick attack when I've just put it on.


Well I couldn't just get one face mask, I decided to go for a non refrigerating required mask too in this Cup O' Coffee (£6.50) exfoliating mask.
Usually I wouldn't really go for something so caffeinated for my face, but I actually bought this to use on my thighs as caffeine really helps with cellulite...!
Yes I'm going to use it as a butt and thigh mask, it has quite a strong scrub to it, and of course smells very coffee like, I can imagine it would also help you to wake up somewhat if it takes you some time to come alive.


I love a good scrub, I'm an exfoliation addict and usually have about 10 pots of Rub Rub Rub in my bathroom.
Of course I had to pick up some scrubs including the solid version of Rub Rub Rub (£4.95) which still gives you a brilliant scrubby scrub but leaves your skin silky smooth, smelling like cherry blossoms and mimosa.
I'm wondering how much it'll melt down as it's nothing like the body butters nor the sugar scrub which dissolves away so it'll be interesting to see how it melts away, as I was actually surprised that it looked barely used.
Same with the Rough with the Smooth (£4.95) which smells like the christmas favourite, Lord of Misrule. It's a bit more of a scrub than the Rub Rub Rub bar and the murumuru oils leave your skin feeling amazing.
Both leave you smelling absolutely amazing, I'll totally be stocking up on more soon!
I was intrigued by these retro washing powder brightly coloured boxes, you sprinkle the product out of the side and scrub the washing powder over you, and I must say I'm totally going to buy the other three since using this one!
Life's a Beach (£9.95) is a sandy looking and feeling scrub, with vanilla scent and sea salt I love everything about this product, and totally want a shelf in my bathroom with them all lined up.


These are two products I wasn't too sure about buying, one was on my list and the other I was shown while I was there.
Elbow Grease (£5.95) is a small bar that melts over the skin and sinks in the nourish the skin, it does really help with very dry skin and as it states, it does make tattoos look great, but once it runs out I don't think I'll be all too gutted to be honest, it's nice but just for me not amazing enough.
Salted Coconut (£7.95) is a coconut filled hand scrub, not something I would usually go towards but after trying it out after being shown it by a member of staff, it went straight into my basket!
In my job I've got my hands in water all the time and was having some trouble with really dry itchy skin on my hands, this scrub really leaves them so very soft and I hope it will help my hands to get better.


Those who have read my blog for a while may have heard me mention Eyes Right mascara by Lush many many times, I love it, but now there is a new Lush mascara in town!
This mascara has been made with beeswax so sadly isn't vegan like Eyes Right is, but this is a much thicker darker mascara, Eyes Right is more of a day time light mascara, but Bewitched (£15.50) is very much an attention getting big lashes mascara.
I'm always trying out new things when it comes to eyebrows, so I had to pick up this Rouge (£7.00) crayon. It's very soft and applies fairly easily too, giving a good build up of colour, the only problem is its packaging or lack of, and move has broken already.
I'm also unsure of what to do as it goes down, do I sharpen it, use a brush instead...?
I've heard rumours of change so I hope it is true as it's the only eyebrow make up my fiancé has approved.


This Bamboozled (£12.00) really does stain the lips, it will unfortunately stain wherever else you somehow get it (I'm terrible with lipsticks and somehow manage to get them everywhere) but the colour is very similar to Ruby Woo by MAC, very matte and looks amazing.
It's main drawback however is although the packaging is very different and interesting, it's not really one you can transport around.
To keep getting the product out you need to cut the bamboo down using a bread knife, so I may cut a disc with the product inside and pop it into an empty tin to transport on the go.
Worth picking up, but just keep the above in mind.



Next time I'm in London I'm heading straight for the Emotional Brilliance range to buy more lipsticks, these absolutely pop with colour, go on nicely in their new tubes, and sink nicely onto the lips and hold the colour well until you simply wipe it away.
I only got three, Decisive (£13.50) an amazing raspberry pinkish red that I had bought before in its previous dropper bottle incarnation, but the new formula really works so much better for me.
Boss (£13.50), a bright eye-catching orange colour, that I wasn't sure I'd be able to pull off but surprisingly to myself, I've been wearing it the most.
True (£13.50) you can just about see on the swatch on my hand, it's a real flesh coloured but in a nice and not lip disappearing way, giving the perfect 60's Françoise Hardy look when teamed with winged eyeliner.
You can also see the swatch of Bamboozled too, as I couldn't find swatches online before my trip!


I didn't buy many bath bombs, I have so so many already plus I had gone mad buying everything else instead...!
I bought the Yoga Bomb (£3.75) which is scented with sandalwood, and ho wood oils (lolz) to give a very relaxing scent you could meditate to.
As it fizzes away quite slowly, plus inside fizzes out to reveal purple and green colours, and plenty of shimmer.
Intergalatic (£3.50) is a minty and citrusy bath bomb filled with popping candy that crackles and pops  while it quickly spins about the bath and spreads out colour and sparkles as it goes.
My main problem with these are the amount of glitter in them both, I got out of the water covered in huge amounts of glitter, too much glitter, an insane amount of glitter..!
I'm yet to use the Monsieur Gustave solid bath oil (£2.00), but I will snap it onto my Instagram account where you can also see the other two in action.


I had to buy these three bubble bars, I didn't really care what they even smelled like, I just love the look of them!
Flamingo (£5.95) is a fresh cocktail inspired reusable bubble bar, filled with rosewood and bergamot oils, it's a bright neon pink and is so kitschy it hurts!
Little Dragon bubble bar (£5.95) is a spicy, ginger infused bubble bar that comes in two sections with a paper attachment, it has a bit of gold glitter shimmer too and is very aesthetically pleasing as well as aromatic.
Cherry Blossom (£5.95) is slightly different to the others, made to look like actual cherry blossoms on a twig, scented with cherry and majorcan almonds, it gives the essence of cherry bake well tarts and other such sweet treats.
I can't use these as they are too pretty, I'm currently trying to figure out a way of displaying them nicely that won't ruin them or make them a waste!
Any ideas?!
Twitter Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...